Quatuor Coronati Lodge
This Lodge, No. 2076 on the Roll of the Grand Lodge of England, was established in 1886, for the purpose of studying the History, Symbols, and Legends of Freemasonry, and it is in fact a Masonic Literary and Archeological Society, meeting as a tiled Lodge. Attached to the Lodge proper, which is limited to forty full members, is a Correspondence Circle established in 1887, and later numbering several thousand members drawn from all parts of the world. The transactions of the Lodge are published under the title of Ars Quatuor Coronatorum. The Lodge is named after the Four Crowned Martyrs, which see elsewhere in this work.
All Master Masons in good standing are eligible to membership in the Correspondence Circle. The dues are $3.00 a year, for which the valuable Transactions of the Lodge are sent to each member.
The Ashlar Company is Owned & Operated Exclusively by Past Masters
Tradition, Integrity, Trust.
© 2017 The Ashlar Company
“Really good craft enjoy the company and being a fellow brother”
Brother James, Asheville, NC