The form in which Doctor Anderson spells Giblim. In the Book of Constitutions, 1738 (page 70) it is stated that in 1350 "John de Spoulce, called Master of the Ghiblim," rebuilt Saint George's chapel.
The Ashlar Company is Owned & Operated Exclusively by Past Masters
Tradition, Integrity, Trust.
© 2017 The Ashlar Company
“Got it love it beautiful work
Brother Dean, Newkirk, OK